Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Stock Market, Bonifacio High Street

Hubby signed me up in MyBistro, the website of the Bistro Group of Restaurants which includes Italianni's, Friday's, Stock Market, Flapjacks, Fish & Co., among others. Upon signing up, the member gets a MyBistro P250 Gift Coupon. I was excited to use the coupon since it's been a while since I tried a new restaurant.

Last Sunday, during my "me" time, I dropped by Stock Market at Bonifacio High Street, its only branch. The place has a relaxed ambiance, may be because there were only a handful of customers that time. Perfect for someone who wants to have some quiet time while eating. The food were kind of pricey, typical of a Bistro restaurant. Here are what I ordered:

Slammers (prime fillet mignon, caramelized onions, bleu cheese crumble, mushroom ragout on soft mini buns, served with chips and fries)  - tastes like an ordinary burger, only smaller 

The fries and chips that come with the mini-burgers - loved the fries - twister!! but the chip is so bland, could use a dip

Lemonada con pandan - the pandan made the fresh lemonade to taste weird; the serving is "bitin"!



The verdict - I will not go back to this restaurant  unless I get a coupon specific for this resto.  I'd rather go to the other Bistro restos, like Italianni's.  

No comments: